Divorce When You Have Kids
If you're considering or navigating divorce and have kids, Divide & Thrive's conversation with Denver-based family law attorney Christine Han is a must watch!
Christine shared SO much valuable information to help you navigate a separation or divorce when you have kids including:
• The #1 thing people should be focused on when divorcing with kids
• Various parenting plans
• Spousal & child support information
• Common mistakes people make one divorcing with kids
• Ongoing shared child expenses after divorce. (Check out this post about what costs you should be taking into consideration Divorce & Ongoing Child Expenses)
• How to handle a split if you were never married and have kids
• and more!
Watch the entire conversation HERE
Divorce is hard. Divide & Thrive makes planning for one easy.
Want to connect with Christine? Check out her website.
If you're just starting the process of preparing for a split, check out Divide & Thrive's divorce planner. Set your parenting goals, gather your essential documents and figure out your financial realities.
Want more tips from divorce professionals? Check out Divide & Thrive's interviews with divorce attorneys, divorce coaches, financial planners, and more! You can find them under Interviews !